360° Beauty Revolution
A home-cavitation beauty device that creates beauty from all directions This home-cavitation beauty device makes it possible for you to enjoy a body care on the areas of your concerns. The ergonomic design shape makes it easy to use to target areas efficiently.
The combination of slide drainage*- effectively targets the fascia muscle while the device slides over the skin and EMS cavitation is delivered for 360° body care
* This is a beauty treatment and does not show effects on the human body.
Chosen #1 for 2 years in a row
Source: “Marketing Trends Data for Beauty Appliance/Health Appliances 2020” (Fuji Keizai Co., Ltd.)
Performance for 2018–2019
3 points for creating a 360° beauty
The combination of slide drainage* -which efficiently deal with fasciae while the device is simply sliding over the skin- and cavitation/EMS realizes 360° body care.
*: Refers to a hand technique movement of a beauty treatment and does not mean effects on the human body.
Three professional treatment levels
Cavitation (high-frequency waves)
Uses 330-kHz ultrasound waves, which are also used in professional cavitation beauty devices. Treats the skin with vibrations.
Equipped with professional beauty device frequencies
Equipped with full-fledged 330-KHz cavitation, taking a powerful 360° body care approach to areas of concern.
Combined high-frequency wave EMS
Combines two types of EMS, efficiently stimulating the muscles
It is possible to work deeper into the muscles with the combination of High and Low Frequency EMS Waves.
Also recommended for those who dislike exercising!
Mimics the technique of an esthetician massaging the skin.
Effectively targets areas where fascia and muscle stiffness are of concern.
Product design based on ergonomics
Targets the fascia efficiently
The stick shape enables you to easily treat areas where stiff muscles are of your concern!
Equipped with a Face Mode for use on the face
Customized Face Mode uses specific EMS waves for the face. Delicately stimulates the mimetic muscles with EMS that produce a different sensation. With Cavi Spa 360, it is possible to treat the entire area from the face contour to the neck with one device.
*The cavitation function does not operate in Face Mode.
The device is waterproof*, so it can be used in the bathroom.
How to Use
Click to view the "How to Use the Device" video.
- Product Code
- Product Name
- Cavispa 360
- RF 1MHz
- CAVI 330kHz
- Charging Time
- approx. 3 hours
- Operating Time
- approx. 2 hours
- Recommended Usage
- 2-3 times a week (for each body part)
- approx. W52 × D242 × H50mm
- approx. 280g
- Country of Origin
- AC adapter, Stand, USB charging cable, User's Manual
- Can I use the device in the bathroom?
- The device is waterproof, so it can be used in the bath or shower. However, do NOT leave it in water.
If it is difficult to move the device, place it gently against the skin while moving it.
*Please avoid using the device in hot springs or a bath containing bath salts.
- Is there a recommended way of using the device?
- We recommend that you use the device while you are bathing or just after your bath, when your body is warmed up. Push and move the device over the skin using long, sweeping motions.
- Can the device be used in a sauna or rock spa?
- Never use the device in a sauna, rock spa, or other hot place, as the device could overheat and cause burns.
- Can the device be used even when my skin is dry?
- If you use device on your skin when it is dry, it may be difficult for you to feel the EMS stimulation. If the EMS feels weak, moisten the skin with water, lotion, or gel before using the device.
- Is it OK for me to use the device if I have sensitive skin?
- First of all, try the “Skin pre-test” (page 13) and observe the condition of your skin. If your skin experiences no abnormalities, use the device normally.
If you perceive any skin abnormalities, stop using the device immediately. If you are uncertain as to whether it is safe to use the device, consult a physician prior to use.
- What kinds of cosmetics should I use for moistening my skin?
- You can use your regular skin lotion, beauty serum, or gel. However, do not use the following cosmetics, as their use with the device may cause skin problems or damage the device.
- Cosmetics not appropriate for use
- - Oils
- - Scrubs
- - Body soap
- - Invigorating skin lotions
- - Lotions or massage gel with warming effects
- - Lotions or massage gel with fat-burning ingredients