EMS Shape Gel
Containing plant-derived skin-tightening ingredients, this gel creates beautifully smooth skin over the entire body This massage beauty gel contains 8 plant-derived, skin-tightening ingredients and 23 moisturizing/beauty ingredients that effectively blend into the skin, penetrating deep into the stratum corneum to produce beautiful skin all over the body.
1. Contains YA-MAN’s exclusive BURNING THROUGH COMPLEX
Contains eight plant-derived, skin-tightening ingredients that have undergone special micronization processing.
Micronization enables the ingredients to be delivered to the skin stably, making it easier for them to penetrate* areas of the skin that are of concern.
*Penetrates to the stratum corneum
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
- Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract
- Cacao Extract
- Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract
- Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract
2. Packed with 23 types of moisturizing and beauty ingredients
Contains ceramide, peptide, Vitamin A derivatives, Vitamin C derivatives, and various other beauty ingredients that are also used in serums and night creams.
Smooths and softens skin roughness and uneven texture caused by dryness, creating taut, elastic skin that retains its moisture.
3. Contains EMS-supporting ingredients
The product contains YA-MAN’s exclusive EMS-supporting ingredients, making it ideal for use not only for massaging the skin, but also in conjunction with EMS devices.
4. Can be used on both the face and body
This gel contains a rich array of beauty ingredients that are also used in facial skincare products, so it can be used for massaging not only the body, but also the face.
5. 7 additive-free formulations
The product dosen't contain any preservatives, mineral oils, petroleum surfactant agents, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colorings, silicon, or ethanol.
- Product Code
- Product Name
- EMS Shape Gel
- Skin tightening
- EMS support
- Recommended Usage
- Twice daily (morning and night)
- Country of Origin