Medi Lift Eye
For even more striking eyes MEJIKARAKIN®*-- The beauty care concept that focuses on rejuvenating the eye area.
This 3D wearable EMS facial-care device exercises the eye area, which is difficult to care for proactively because of the skin’s delicate structure.
*A coined term referring collectively to the orbicularis oculi and temporal muscles, which both exert a tremendous impact on the appearance of the eye area.
Medi Lift series has won 53 beauty awards from various magazines and media outlets in both women and men categories in Japan.
MEJIKARAKIN®*-- The beauty care concept that focuses on rejuvenating the eye area.
The repetitive daily expressions from our facial muscles impacts the eye area which can leave the eyes looking tired and less expressive. Training the orbicularis oculi and temporal muscles—that is, the MEJIKARAKIN®*, leads to care for the eye area in a beneficial method.
*A cointermed referring collectively to the orbicularis oculi and temporal muscles, which both exert a tremendous impact on the appearance of the eye area.
The beauty device physically lifts the delicate skin around the eyes and the gentle “tapping” muscular movement stimulates the orbicularis oculi muscles and temporal muscles.
The squeeze muscle movement comfortably stimulates the orbicularis oculi muscles and temporal muscles.
The 40ºC comfortably warms the area under the eyes.
How to Use
Click below to view the "How to Use" video
- Product Code
- Product Name
- Medi Lift Eye
- Charging Time
- approx. 2.5 hours
- Operating Time
- approx. 3 hours
- Recommended Usage
- 10 minutes a day
- Controller: approx. W78 × H54 × D15 mm (with electrode section)
Silicon Mask: approx. W620 × H230 mm (with Securing Band; dimensions when laid flat)
- Silicon Mask＋Controller: approx. 162 g
- Country of Origin
- Japan (Mask: China)
- AC adapter, USB charging cable, User's Manual
- What is the recommended duration and frequency of use?
- As a general guide, use the device up to 10 minutes for one session.
The device will automatically switch OFF approx. 10 minutes after the mode was set.
The above information is a guideline only. Please observe your skin condition and use the device accordingly.
If you perceive any skin abnormalities, immediately stop using the device.
- Can I use the device constantly?
- We recommend using this device once a day for 10 minutes. When using the device continuously, we recommend having intervals of five hours or longer between treatments.
- How much eye-area serum should I use each time?
- This device is designed to achieve better EMS effects with an ample amount of eye-area serum. You may feel a slight tingling sensation.
- Can I use the device in the bathroom?
- This device is not waterproof. Do not use the device in the bathroom.
- Can I use the device while sleeping?
- Do not use the device while sleeping.
- There is a difference in stimulation between the right and left sides of my face.
- Because the faces are asymmetrical, you may feel different stimulation on the left and right sides of your face. Adjust the right and left EMS levels.
- I can hear a buzzing noise in my ear.
- That is the sound of the electricity flowing. This is not a failure of the device.
- My skin is experiencing a rash/inflammation/itchiness.
- This is caused by the EMS stimulation. If symptoms continue the following day and beyond, consult a physician.
- I feel some discomfort and tiredness.
- This is caused by the EMS stimulation. Do not use the device for a while until the feeling of discomfort on your face goes away.
- My teeth hurt when I use the device.
- If your teeth are being treated or you have a silver crown, your teeth may hurt when you are using the device. If you feel discomfort, consult a physician.
- Can I use the device while pregnant?
- Do not use the device during pregnancy or immediately after childbirth. Consult your family physician.
- Can I use the device immediately after suntanning or shaving?
- Using the device after suntanning or shaving may cause inflammation. If skin problems should occur while using the device, stop use immediately and consult a physician.
- My skin is experiencing redness.
- The heat or pressure from the silicon mask may cause temporary redness. If the redness continues the following day, consult a physician.
- The mask leaves a mark on my face.
- The mask is made of elastic silicon and its purpose is to physically lift the skin using the elastic band. Therefore, it is designed to place pressure on the face. Depending on the condition of your skin, the mask may leave a mark. However, there is no need for concern as the mark will disappear with time.