Needle Lift Cream
A Breakthrough Skincare Technology Skip the trip to expensive dermatologists and experience life-changing results right from the comfort of your home. This is no average face cream. Inspired by in-office microneedling treatments, our face cream is powered by Micro Spicule Technology—a blend of Micro-Spicules and our signature Golden Complex—that work together to help plump, tighten and firm the skin. These Micro-Spicules act as very thin, tiny, microscopic topical needles that will penetrate deeper than traditional creams. You can actually FEEL the tingling sensation as the microscopic needles penetrate to enhance ingredient absorption.
A lightweight gel-cream that absorbs quickly, infused with cutting-edge technology of microscopic needles coated with 24K Gold Colloid and five plant based active ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin for visibly plumped and tightened appearance of facial definition. Works as a topical injectable that targets multiple skin concerns including loss of elasticity, dryness, dullness, pores and texture.
- Infused with 1 million microscopic needles in a jar—harvested from hydrolyzed marine sponge help with effective absorption of active ingredients deep into the surface layers of skin and stimulate cellular turnover.
- Golden Complex
- A signature blend of 24K Gold Colloid, Arjuna, Kakadu Plum, Centella Asiatica, Bulbine Frutescence, Red Clover for a fresher, brighter appearance.
- 3 Types of Hyaluronic Acid
- Carefully selected with only low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acids that have a higher absorption power to fill the skin with moisture and support skin softness.
- 3 Types of Collagen
- Carefully selected with only the types of collagen that have higher and effective absorption for plumper, softer skin.
Apply evenly onto skin and massage until absorbed. Avoid eye and lip contours. A tingling sensation or redness is normal as the spicules absorb. Rinse with water if conditions persist or worsen.
Plant-based Active Ingredients
- A plant renowned in Ayurveda to help combat skin sagging.
- Kakadu Plum
- A superfruit native to Australia that contains a highly concentrated source of Vitamin C to help brighten and restore skin.
- Centella Asiatica
- A plant commonly known as Cica or Tiger grass is packed with antioxidants to help strengthen, repair skin barrier and resist visible signs of aging.
- Bulbine Frutescens
- A succulent plant native to South Africa to help enhance firmness and elasticity.
- Red Clover
- A flower plant packed with antioxidants to soothe and comfort, helping skin feel balanced.
3 Types of Hyaluronic acid
- Sodium Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronic
- Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate
- Carefully selected with only low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acids that have a higher absorption power to fill the skin with moisture support skin softness.
3 Types of Collagen
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- AMPD-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Carefully selected with only the types of collagens that have higher and effective absorption for plumper, softer skin.
Microneedling works. It's still the top treatments recommended by dermatologists for skin problems yet so intimidating for those who haven't experienced it and like any like any procedure, it could cause complications.
NL Cream is the first of its kind, infused with microscopic needles coated with 24K Gold Colloid and five plant based active ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin for visibly plumped and tightened appearance of facial definition - making it the best cream for sagging skin.
Works as a topical injectable that target multiple skin concerns including loss of elasticity, dryness, dullness, pores and texture.
How to Use
- Use daily, morning and night after toners and serums. Scoop a pearl-size amount of cream with the included spatula and apply all over face and neck. Avoid eye and lip contour.
- Massage from the center of face to outward using upward strokes to encourage absorption. Apply an additional layer for concerned areas (ie. smile lines, etc.) for greater results.
- Massage onto neck and décolletage from the center to back and all over.
- Product Code
- Product Name
- Medi Lift Needle Lift Cream
- Skin tightening
- Wrincle care
- Aging care*
*Age appropriate care
- Recommended Usage
- approx. 25 g
- Country of Origin
- Will the needles remain in the skin?
- No, the needles/micro-spicules will naturally shed with your dead skin cells after 72 hours.
- How does it feel?
- A tingling sensation or redness is normal as the spicules absorb. Your skin will go back to normal after a few minutes. Rinse with water or lukewarm water if conditions persist or worsen.
- When is the best time to use it?
- Every morning and night after toners and serums.