Tornado RF Roller
Aesthetic massage with RF and EMS functions.
RF and EMS in Rollers
Incorporated RF and EMS functions allow you to warm up the area from inside with RF, softening the fat as you perform a kneading massage. The EMS then works on the muscles underneath the fat firming them.
Radio Frequency (RF)
Works by generating heat deep under the skin by promoting metabolism with a hyper-thermal effect. This procedure enhances blood/lymphatic flow, and is used for the purpose of fat reduction.
Effectively exercises your muscles for firming the body. Also, facial electrical muscle stimulation may rejuvenate aging, wrinkled, or sagging skin.
The unique Tornado-like undulating motion of the rollers will create a pinch & release kneading just like an aesthetician’s hand massage to effectively massage the concerned area.
How to use
- Product Code
- Product Name
- Tornado RF Roller
- Recommended usage
- 2-3 times per week
- W97 × D189 × H65 (mm)
- approx. 275g
- Country of origin
How many minutes per day should I use the device?
Up to 30 minutes for entire body treatment (around 5 to 10 minutes for each individual site).
- For RF only.......approx. 5 minutes or less
- For RF+EMS.......RF: 5 minutes or less, EMS: 5 minutes or less
- For roller or EMS only...approx. 10 minutes or less
Treatments 2 to 3 times per week per site
(*) The above is only a guide. Depending on the condition of your skin, the device may be used every day.
Should I push down strongly when operating the roller?
- Pushing down too strongly on the roller may cause skin damage. When using the device on the face, roll the rollers gently without pressing down strongly.
- Roll the rollers over your skin with a strength that feels comfortable for you.
Can I use the device in the bathroom?
- The device is waterproof, it can be used in the bath or shower, etc.; however, do NOT leave it in water.
- If your skin is wet, the roller may have difficulty rolling on the skin. If this should happen, please adjust the strength with which you are pressing the roller against the skin.
- Do NOT use the device in a hot spring spa or bath containing bath salt as the ingredients in the water may damage the device or cause it to malfunction.
Can the device be used in a sauna or rock spa?
Never use the device in a sauna, rock spa, or other hot place as the device could overheat and cause burns.
Do cosmetic products need to be used in treatments?
When using only the rollers, you don’t need to apply it. For treatments by using RF and EMS modes, you will feel virtually no stimulation when the skin is in a dry state, so please apply the water or gel before using the device.
I have sensitive skin; Can I use the device?
- Before using the device, please test it and check the condition of your skin. If your skin experiences no abnormalities, use the device with properly operations.
- If you perceive a skin abnormality, immediately stop using the device.